The Seamless Donations Giving Level Manager extension provides the following seven new customization options in an easy drag-and-drop and check-off interface:
- Easy creation of custom donation levels
- Ability to sort and rearrange giving level order
- Labels (like Bronze, Silver, and Gold) can be assigned to each level
- Easily change the Donation Information header text
- Option to remove the “Other” field from the form
- Option to set Repeating Donation checked on by default
- Option to replace <span> tags with <div> in giving level list
Note: For those who want to write program code to customize their giving levels, a free video tutorial is available without buying this add-on.
Giving Level Manager makes it easy to customize the presentation of giving levels to your donors. You can choose how much you want to suggest as a donation, set the order of the donation suggestions, give donation amounts a special name to increase involvement, turn on or off the “Other” fill-in-the-blank for donations, and even set recurring donations to be selected by default.
Giving Level Manager gives you complete control of how you present the most important choice to your donors and requires no programming. Giving Levels can be reordered using an easy drag-and-drop interface.
Watch the 6-minute demo video below for details on how to use this extension:
The following 2-minute video shows you how to install and enable the Giving Level Manager add-on on your Web site. The video walks you through another add-on, but the procedure for Giving Level Manager is exactly the same.