Sandbox Testing Error

Home Support Forums Seamless Donations PayPal issues Sandbox Testing Error

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

saclucas
    Participant

I set up the business and personal sandbox accounts, turned on the IPN feature, and copied the IPN URL into the IPN settings as instructed in the Seamless Donations tutorial. When I access the donation page on the website and click the PayPal donate button, I’m taken to PayPal. If I try to log in with the donor sandbox account, I get an error page stating:

“This site can’t be reached. http://www.sandbox3.paypal.com’s server IP address could not be found.”

If I try creating a new account using the church-buyer (sandbox) account, I get a message that there’s already an account with that email address.

I contacted PayPal, and this is what they said:

“I went through your donation flow and the checkout flow that is displaying is an older version which is no longer supported by PayPal. This often means that the donation plugin is passing values which are no longer valid. I looked into this WordPress plugin on WordPress’s application store and it does not appear it has been updated in some time. It may not be fully compliant with current versions of WordPress. The plugin developer directs all inquiries to a third-party forum here. I would recommend reaching out to the developer first to determine if there is a known issue and/or a solution that they can provide. In the event that you choose to switch to a different plugin, you can find a list of third-party providers that have partnered with PayPal here.”

Seamless Donations was last updated 12 months ago. Is this plugin being maintained? Can you help with this issue?

David Gewirtz
    Developer

Haven’t had any problems with it. I do get some support questions, but not that. My guess is you configured it incorrectly.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.