Not loading payment page

Home Support Forums Seamless Donations General Help Not loading payment page

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  tastybytes 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

tastybytes
    Participant

Hi. We seem to be having various issues with our Seamless Donations plugin – previously unable to make donations due to getting ‘Access Denied’ notices, which was fixed by enabling ‘Ignore Form nonce value’, the plugin now won’t proceed to load the PayPal payment page (https://www.curethefuture.org/wp-content/plugins/seamless-donations/seamless-donations-payment.php) – the URL appears in the browser address but wont load unless pushed again. I have ticked the ‘Process Form via initiating page’ tick box as well – but no change. The client is asking me to move over to a WooCommerce platform but hoping you can provide a solution so we don’t have to do that? What can we do? Please let me know – Many Thanks, Adrian

David Gewirtz
    Developer

You could try the latest 4.0.22 update or the other suggestions here. But if you’re dealing with a commercial client need, you might be better off with Woo. Remember that WooCommerce is owned by Automattic, the company that runs WordPress. So they have an entire team of people working on it full time. I’m just a volunteer who can get to coding occasionally. If it’s mission critical, might not be a bad idea to go with a commercially supported solution.

tastybytes
    Participant

Hi David. Thanks for the suggestions, your understanding, and for your kind email. I had no idea you’d faced such trials recently – I really hope that sorts soon.
    Best wishes, Adrian

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.