Forgot Password Link

Home Support Forums My Private Site Forgot Password Link

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

c1dev
    Participant

I need help. When I click Forgot Password Link, i got a password reset email from WordPress and then create new password. When I try to log in, it says “Your password reset link appears to be invalid. Please request a new link below.”

David Gewirtz
    Developer

If you’re the site manager, try disabling My Private Site and logging in, then re-enabling the plugin. If you’re not the site manager, contact your site manager.

eliclendenen
    Participant

We’ve got a similar issue, but when the My Private Site plugin is active, the default woocommerce “Lost your password?” link on the /my-account page doesn’t work at all.
    Any idea as to why this is?

*EDIT UPDATE*
    I’ve now realized that we can just add the /my-account/lost-password URL as a Visible Exclusions, and check the “Anything that begins with this URL Prefix will be Always Visible” box, so that when a Password Reset link gets generated by WordPress, the user will be able to visit the reset page which will start with the /my-account/lost-password/ prefix.

babarr
    Participant

I think this is a bug where the plugin tries to redirect to the password reset page again after login. Therefore I created a ticket here: http://zatzlabs.com/ticket/return-to-same-url-creates-a-problem-after-password-reset/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.