BuddyPress Support

Home Support Forums Multiple Themes BuddyPress Support

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

will
    Participant

Is there a simple way to configure Multiple Themes to distinguish between pages with BuddyPress or BBPress elements in them as opposed to and any other WordPress page like for example, a normal Home page. Many themes layout the BuddyPress pages poorly, however some work well like TwentySeventeen. Consequently, I would like to choose TwentySeventeen when displaying the pages with BuddyPress or BBPress elements in the pages, such as the Group & Profile pages, whereas any other page, such as the Home page, Contacts page etc… I would like to use the alternative theme. I appreciate I can configure the plugin to switch the theme for any particular page referenced by its URL, but it would be nice if there was a simple way of configuring it so that any page with BuddyPress or BBPress elements use TwentySeventeen and any other page uses the default alternative Theme. Thank you.

David Gewirtz
    Developer

I definitely would not recommend going there. That’s a crossing the streams sort of situation. No idea what would happen, but it could be bad. Don’t try it.

–David

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.